Terms & Conditions —————
Terms & Condition
When placing an order on Assignupie.com website, you are making an agreement with “AssignUp” Ireland. It is Important that you read our terms and conditions carefully. You should also understand that by placing an order through our website, it means you agree with our terms and conditions, please desist from using this website if you do not agree.
Only if you are of minimum legal age (18), should you use this website, else buying any of our products and services will be prohibited.
When you place an order and make a payment, you automatically agree to be bound legally by the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
What terms mean in this document;
“Website” means Assignupie.com
“You”, “Yours”, “Client” or “Customer” refers to you the client and any other person that submits the order on the website on your behalf.
“We”, “Company” or “Our” refers to AssignUp.
“Product” or “Paper” refers to a customised paper, essay or other document, drafted and sent to the customer according to their order.
“Order” refers to a written order sent electronically and submitted by the client to our website. It lays down the scope of the work and all the specifications the client wishes to instruct the writer regarding the customers’ order.
Customer Validation Policy
Hackers create untold misery for the honest person; so to avoid internet scams, our policies are restricted to validating each client. We will validate each client’s information by ensuring the order form details match the payment details. We will also check an IP address to validate if it matches with the address of the client that they entered. If any client enters payment details different to that of the order form, then we will need photo/screenshot of government issued ID card and the front side of the credit card, to validate that the customer is not a hacker. If it is the case that the client fails to provide documentation for validation, then AssignUp will cancel the order without further notice.
Privacy / Confidentiality Policy
At AssignUp we take confidentiality and privacy very seriously and as a result we only collect the data required to fulfil client orders. All information is kept private and secure; this is personal contact details, emails and payment details which could reveal the identity of the client. This information will not be shared with unauthorised staff of Assign Up, or any third party at any cost.
AssignUp follows three golden principles regarding confidentiality / privacy as follows;
- We do not share client information with the writer assigned to the client. To get in touch with a writer when he /or she is offline send a query to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not share your login details with your college, university, or with your assigned writer and we also encourage all our clients not to share the personal login details to our client page with anyone else.
- As a client you will not require to interact with the writer assigned to you for any payment requests, these will always be done through our payment portal, to the agreed terms. Should you be asked then we request to be informed immediately and another writer will be assigned to you for the completion of the assignment.
Pages on our website like our “order now” and “contact us” do require identity details like, email address, home address, and phone number, and will remain for the duration of the completion of the order.
The client is responsible for supplying of the correct details allowing the company to satisfy itself the client is and the payment details are genuine. We provide our clients the facility to communicate directly with our writers via their official unique ID numbers which are assigned to each writer by the company.
Please Note: No other communication method is allowed – telephonic (landline or mobile) or any other electronic method example, but not limited to Facebook and is strictly forbidden. This is to assure the identity of both client and writer. If AssignUp finds that communication has taken place between the writer and client outside of the official communication channel, then AssignUp without notice will terminate the clients order without further notice and they will be excluded from using our services in the future.
When placing an order through assignupie.com the client will have to provide all information like, email address, postal address, contact phone accurately as this information will also be crossed referenced with client payment information. Failure to provide original information will result in the order not being fulfilled, which in turn means the order / contract will be cancelled.
When placing the order the client will need to briefly describe the requirements of the paper and to also attach all the extra relevant information, documents, which may be helpful to the writer to understand the topic. The client has the right to not disclose library access details. In this case the writer will get all the information related to the course for themselves.
In the Event the sources required for the production of your paper by the writer are rare, obscure, not open sourced, or readily available to the general public, it is the responsibility of the client to provide those materials at the time you place your order. Failure to do so will inhibit the writer meeting delivery deadlines for the final paper, thus failure to comply with these terms and conditions we may in its sole discretion take whatever action deemed necessary to address said violation, including but not limited to, refusal to complete your order at all within the agreed time frame, refusal to fully comply with agreed page requirements of your order, and/or refusal to offer free revisions and/or refund.
The client is required to pay the full amount of the order in advance through our own secure online web payment system.
We will accept available precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We will use encrypted security protocols (SSL) to protect your payment and personal information.
As soon as the company receives the payment from the client, a writer is assigned to work on the paper. The client can ask the writer questions directly, these questions have to relate to the paper being written and also must be communicated through the prescribed company communication route. If the client is not happy with the writer assigned, then the client can request for the writer to be changed from customer support.
AssignUp is committed to provide the services requested by the client either on time or if possible before the agreed date, barring any case such as storms, or other natural disaster making it impossible to honour our delivery pledge.
When providing AssignUp with client order form information, if it does not correspond to the payment information, or the client decides to change the writer at the last minute then this can result in paper deadline being missed; but it is our promise that if the client has engaged our services correctly then we will ensure the paper is delivered on time.
When the client places an order with AssignUp and a date is agreed, it will always be as “Business Working Days”, so if the company states 3 days, then this will mean 3 business working days, which are Monday to Friday and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
When the writer has finished the requested paper, the client will be sent an alert email informing them that the paper is ready for downloading from our website. It is the clients’ responsibility to check the final paper and that they are happy. If AssignUp does not hear from the client 24 hours (1 Day) after the final paper was downloaded, then AssignUp will take it that the client is happy with the final paper.
AssignUp has three (3) reviews when customer places a standard order and two (2) reviews for urgent / express orders. Based on when the order is required the system will automatically assign the review dates. The reviews are as follows;
(1) First review takes place when the customer places the order and is fully paid for then the writer with the appropriate knowledge is assigned to the customer. The following day the customer and writer are connected through a bot function to each other to discuss the work required and customer to impart any essential information about the order to the writer.
(2) Second review takes place half through the order – based on dates given and a plagiarism check will be done.
(3) Third review takes place two days before end date to allow a final plagiarism check and ensure customer is happy.
NOTE: If the customer is not happy at any point with the order timelines or with the writer’s performance, then they have a right to lodge a complaint through the assignupie.com system and the Business Manager will be alerted automatically to investigate.
Copyright & Personal User Policy
Our Company produces and delivers only 100% original services. We shall not be responsible for any type of delivery issues including those resulting from any of our service providers like the Internet, email, etc. which are beyond our control or failure of the customer to download the paper. The products delivered by the writer assigned to you shall be as per your specifications. You shall own the full copyright pertaining to the final paper and other materials delivered to you. If you find the writer attempting to pass on plagiarised content as original, then you may reject the paper.
Neither we nor any of our affiliates and / or partners shall be liable for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the final paper and / or other written material received from the writers. This includes plagiarism, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships (titles, awards, prizes, and grants), positions, lawsuits, poor grading, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal action.
Once you have received the completed paper, customers who are not happy will have one (1) working day to lodge a complaint. If we do not hear from you then we will deem it that you are 100% happy. Should you make a complaint, then we will conduct an internal audit to assess the process with your assigned writer at the time. The outcome will be as per these terms and condition for refunds;
- We Will Refund 100% of The Payment in The Following Cases:
- The order has not been assigned to a particular writer. You can cancel your order and get full refund any time before it gets assigned to a writer, or within 10 minutes after the order is created.
- In case you accidentally pay twice for the same order. We will refund you the second payment after your confirmation*
*If you place two identical orders and pay for both of them. We will assume that you require both orders to be completed and start working on them. Therefore, if any of the orders are paid by mistake, please make sure you contact us immediately to clarify the situation; of course, you can cancel any order that you do not need before it is assigned to a writer or within ten minutes after the order is created.
- If for any other reason your order to you after the deadline indicated in the order form and you do not need it anymore, you can request a full refund (unless the late paper was downloaded by you). However, in such cases, you cannot use the paper as it fully belongs to our company. We can decide to utilise it at our own discretion and we also reserve the right to publish it online as a sample of our work.
- The research did not align with the initial** instructions indicated in the order form at all (this is a subject to inspect by Quality Assurance department) and includes cases like off-topic papers and papers that cannot be used at all
**Instructions that were listed by you (client) while placing the order before the writer uploaded a part of the paper or started working on the paper.
- The level of plagiarism exceeded 10% as indicated in the plagiarism report provided by any reliable plagiarism check system. In this case, the money will be returned.
- We Will Refund Some of The Payment in the Following Cases:
- Upto 50% - if you cancel the order “In Progress” before the deadline when less than half the time has passed***
- Upto 40% - if you cancel the order “In Progress” before the deadline when more than half the time has passed***
***A writer has already spent a significant amount of time working on your (client) order and must be compensated.
- Upto 40% - if your order is late, but you still have time and would like to use the paper.
- Upto 60% - if the quality of the paper is not satisfactory (depends on the amount of mistakes made by the writer)
- Upto 60% - if the instructions were not followed fully, but some parts of the paper are still usable
- Upto 40% - if the writer delivered the paper after the deadline indicated in the order form, the paper was still downloaded by you (client).
- No Refund is Possible in the Following Cases:
- In case of timely delivery of the paper. We will not be responsible for the failure of the client to download the paper.
- If you received a low mark (score) as we consider it to be rather a subjective notion.
- If you complain about plagiarism, but do not provide us with a valid proof of it – official report.
- If you simply state that you are not satisfied with your paper and do not provide a detailed written reason for your dissatisfaction.
- If your order is late because you did not provide some required information or materials on time or we could not reach you, via contacts provided, then you cannot claim a refund based on lateness. Please, be advised that it is very important to provide valid contact information, including you email address and phone number, so that we can reach you when emergencies occur.
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in conjunction with your use of this website-assignupie.com. The latter includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Such type of paper as “Math Problem” and other papers requiring calculations or solving multiple choice questions, are not subject to refund, as using answers provided by the writer automatically means their approval by you. However in the case there are less than 50% of correct answers to multiple choice questions, you will need to send proof of the score and can be qualified for a partial refund, the amount of which is decided by our QA team separately in each case.
OUR SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON A “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS DISRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS; ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ; ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THERIN; ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY CUSTOMER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA OUR SITE. AS A PROVIDER OF ONLINE SERVICES, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY ITS USERS IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, BLOG, OR OTHER INTERACTIVE AREA. EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILTY OF SUCH DAMAGES, BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THESE MATERIALS WILL BE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE MATERIALS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE MAKE NO COMMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS. NO ORAL ADVISCE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY US, ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, OR THE LIKE, WILL CREATE A WARRENTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or through any of our services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to customer or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials ( for the purpose of viewing only), in connection with our services governing law.
These terms shall be governed by the law of Ireland. Any action or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts of the competent jurisdiction of Ireland.
AssignUp reserves the right to change these Terms and condition as it deems and it is upto each person using the site to be aware of the changes made.